Links to help you in your Ceremony Planning

Wedding Service Providers
- Photographers, Venues, Make-up, Music, etc!

Internet Wedding Sites

Notice of Intended Marriage Form (aka "NOIM" or "NIM")

Offices of Births, Deaths and Marriages by State

Pre-Marriage Education and Relationship/Family Counselling

Although Civil Celebrants are not permitted by law to perform any form of pre-marriage counselling, I am required by law to advise you of services, and give you a brochure called
"Happily Ever... Before and After". I also have some excellent informational DVD's on relationship building specific to your situation, which you are welcome to access from me.

Should you wish to find out more about relationship counselling, raising children, or perhaps even some pre-marriage education, please call the following organisations for encouragement and assistance.


Back to Top


MOBILE: 0413 462 962