Births, Deaths and Marriages

If you were born in Australia and do not have an original copy of your Birth Certificate you will need to obtain one before the wedding day as soon as possible by applying through Births, Deaths & Marriages Office of the State or Territory.

Please click on the links below to be directed to the relevant
Births, Deaths and Marriages Office for the State in which you were born.


New South Wales


South Australia

Australian Capital Territory


Northern Territory

Western Australia

Back to Top


MOBILE: 0413 462 962